Thank you for being a reader this year. Review the top five most read blog posts from this year.
5. Self Regulation: The Secret to Success: Speech-Language Pathologist Jessica Drake-Simmons shares methods to help children filter out distractions, handle emotions, delay gratification and inhibit impulses in order to be able to focus their attention on learning.
4. Myths and Realities of Augmentative Communication As the title suggests, Speech-Language Pathologist Amanda Nagle dispels the most common concerns (myths) regarding augmentative communication.
Physical Therapist Bridget has the top posts helping parents and caregivers prevent flat head, correct sitting position and babies crawl.
3. How to Prevent Your Baby From Getting a Flat Head
2. What’s Wrong with W-Sitting? By: Bridget Hobbs, PT, DPT
1. Yes! We Want Your Baby to Crawl! By: Bridget Hobbs, PT, DPT
Wishing you a happy new year!
For more information about Easter Seals DuPage & Fox Valley please visit EasterSealsDFVR.org.